Festival of Lights
Saturday, December 2
Third Annual Celebration – To welcome in the holiday season and Santa Claus!
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa: 8am-11am, PV Fire House
- G.E.Masten Feeds Santa Paws: 10am-1pm, $7 donation proceeds go to Guiding Eyes for the Blind Pet photos with Santa
- Holiday Cookie & Craft Sale: 10am-3pm, PV Town Hall, hosted by Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Twinkling Lights Chili Cook-Off & Bake Sale: 12pm-2pm, PV Fire House, $5 donation to taste test and receive wrist band, baked goods from PV Ladies Auxiliary
- Readings of the Polar Express: 11am & 1pm, PV Library
- Parade: Line-up starts at 5:30pm, parade kicks off at 6:30pm
- Twas the Night Before Christmas: Read by Penny Hickman and special visitor Santa Claus
- Music from The Wolf: DJs from 94.3, 97.3 will be on site
- Local Food Vendors
- Hot Cocoa and Cookies
Parade of vehicles decorated with lights and music – vehicles may be floats, cars, trucks, tractors. If you are interested in participating, please register online at PVRec.com.
Float line-up begins at 5:30pm on Niagara Road (Poughkeepsie side). The Parade kicks off at 6:30pm.
Parade Route: Niagara Road to Main Street, passing the Town Hall and Mill Site, turning onto Quaker Road. Walkers can then head to the Fire House parking lot for the festivities.