The Bicycle Shop originally opened in November of 1974. It now occupies the entire building, but at one time the shop shared the premises with The Book Store, The Carpet Shop, Simmons Electronics. Previously, Ken’s TV, The Pleasant Valley Town Hall, and a bakery had been occupants. In 1957 (as seen in the photo) this location was a car dealership named Dutchess Motors, owned by Larry Polokoff.
Information provided by Ken Tooker