This building, still standing, is located just east of and next to the Pleasant Valley Town Hall. The picture provides a view of Route 44, looking west, with Niagara Road visible to the right. Until a few years ago, “Bower Memorials” were located in the building, manufacturing Monuments, Markers, Mausoleums and Cemetery Lettering.
The card was postally used August 10, 1938 and mailed to Jersey City, New Jersey. The writer mentions “A nice drive up. Country is very lonely, but nice”.
Today, this building houses a metal fabrication business and the Recreation Department of the Town of Pleasant Valley.
Information provided by Dieter Friedrichsen