Welcome to the Town of Pleasant Valley
Pleasant Valley is a rural–suburban community distinguished by its three main hamlet areas: Pleasant Valley, Salt Point, and Washington Hollow. The Town is located in the center of Dutchess County, in southeastern New York State.
- Phone Numbers of Town Offices
- Permits & Applications
- Refuse & Recycling
- Code of Pleasant Valley
- Current Assessment Rolls in Dutchess County
- Pleasant Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasant Valley Weekend
- Senior Activities
- Tax Bills
- 2016 Town Hall Holiday Schedule
- Town Song
About Pleasant Valley
- Year Established: 1821
- Population: 9672
- Area: 32.92 square miles
- Annual Budget: $4.9M
- Location: Central Dutchess County, in the State of New York
- Google Maps – Locate Pleasant Valley in the US.
- ParcelAccess – Find parcel and assessment information about properties within Dutchess County.
- Landmarks of the Past – See old photos from different areas of the town and then see what it looks like today.
Obtaining copies of records
The Town’s Records Access Officer is the Town Clerk. Please contact the Town Clerk’s office for more information. To read about New York’s Freedom of Information Law, Open Meetings Law and Personal Privacy Protection Law, please reference the Department of State’s publication “Your right to know“.
- Construction of the Highway Department’s Salt Shed
- Photo Gallery: Lions Club Car Show
- Proposed Rebuild of Central Hudson’s G-Line North
- Seniors Trip: Saturday Night Fever at Westchester Broadway Theatre – September 22
- North Avenue Bridge Replacement
- Residents Needed to Fill Open Alternate Board Positions