Welcome to the Town of Pleasant Valley
Pleasant Valley is a rural–suburban community distinguished by its three main hamlet areas: Pleasant Valley, Salt Point, and Washington Hollow. The Town is located in the center of Dutchess County, in southeastern New York State.
- Phone Numbers of Town Offices
- Schedule of Fees
- Permits & Applications
- Refuse & Recycling
- Code of Pleasant Valley
- Current Assessment Rolls in Dutchess County
- Pleasant Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Hunting Schedule
- Paying Tax Bills Online
- Pleasant Valley Weekend
- Senior Activities
- 2015 Town Hall Holiday Schedule
- Town Song
About Pleasant Valley
- Year Established: 1821
- Population: 9672
- Area: 32.92 square miles
- Annual Budget: $4.9M
- Location: Central Dutchess County, in the State of New York
- Google Maps – Locate Pleasant Valley in the US.
- ParcelAccess – Find parcel and assessment information about properties within Dutchess County.
- Landmarks of the Past – See old photos from different areas of the town and then see what it looks like today.
Obtaining copies of records
The Town’s Records Access Officer is the Town Clerk. Please contact the Town Clerk’s office at (845) 635-3274 for more information. To read about New York’s Freedom of Information Law, Open Meetings Law and Personal Privacy Protection Law, please reference the Department of State’s publication “Your right to know“.
- Huck Finn Weekend – April 25-26
- Photos from this Year’s Egg Hunt Event
- Ladies Night Out – Friday, April 10
- Order Flowers for Administrative Professionals Day – April 22
- Zoning Board Meeting Changes for March & April
- Applications for No-Cost Home Repairs from Rebuilding Together Dutchess County
- Town Board is Looking to Fill Spots on Various Boards
- Reserve Your Plot in a New Community Garden
- Notice of Tax Collection – 2015
- New Rules for Recycling your Electronic Waste