Welcome to the Town of Pleasant Valley
Pleasant Valley is a rural–suburban community distinguished by its three main hamlet areas: Pleasant Valley, Salt Point, and Washington Hollow. The Town is located in the center of Dutchess County, in southeastern New York State.
- Phone Numbers of Town Offices
- Permits & Applications
- Refuse & Recycling
- Code of Pleasant Valley
- Current Assessment Rolls in Dutchess County
- Pleasant Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Pleasant Valley Weekend
- Senior Activities
- Tax Bills
- Town Song
About Pleasant Valley
- Year Established: 1821
- Population: 9672
- Area: 32.92 square miles
- Annual Budget: $4.9M
- Location: Central Dutchess County, in the State of New York
- Google Maps – Locate Pleasant Valley in the US.
- ParcelAccess – Find parcel and assessment information about properties within Dutchess County.
- Landmarks of the Past – See old photos from different areas of the town and then see what it looks like today.
Obtaining copies of records
The Town’s Records Access Officer is the Town Clerk. Please contact the Town Clerk’s office for more information. To read about New York’s Freedom of Information Law, Open Meetings Law and Personal Privacy Protection Law, please reference the Department of State’s publication “Your right to know“.
- Purchase Raffle Tickets to Support Salt Point Fire Company
- Molinaro Announces Initiative for Individuals with Special Needs who Pose a Wandering Risk
- Niagara Road closed this weekend
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal & Electronics Recycling Event – Saturday, October 21
- Culvert Replacement on Sherow Road
- Public Hearing: Valley Dale Sewer District Dissolution Plan – October 11
- Central Hudson Looks to Replace the Current Rate Plan
- Smart Growth and Redevelopment of Pleasant Valley Town Center
- Residents Needed to Fill Open Alternate Board Positions
- Proposed Rebuild of Central Hudson’s G-Line North