A new project to increase energy transmission capacity is underway, and will affect Pleasant Valley. The transmission project will benefit consumers by increasing delivery of environmentally desirable power to meet state energy goals, relieving congestion, and replacing aging infrastructure to bolster system reliability and resilience.
Latest News & Information
- Project Update – December 2019 (December 9, 2019)
- Public Notice to File an Application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility (October 3, 2019)
- Project Update – Summer 2019 (August 1, 2019)
- Transco’s Presentation to the Pleasant Valley Town Board (May 6, 2019)
- PRESS RELEASE: New York Transco to Advance Electric Transmission Project (April 14, 2019)
- PRESS RELEASE: NYISO Board Selects Transmission Projects to Meet Public Policy Need (April 8, 2019)